Information You Give Us:
We receive and may store any personal information you enter on our Website or may give us in any other way. This information may include your name or email address, content you submit to the website, and other information.
Information We Automatically Collect:
Categories of Information We Collect:
- Your contact details (e.g. your name, address, email address, telephone number and username).
- Payment information (e.g. bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information).
- Demographic information (e.g. race, ethnic origin, religion, or sexual orientation).
- Purchase history & preferences (e.g. records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies).
- Internet activity information (e.g., browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement, or questions and other messages you address to us directly through online forms or by email).
- Inferences (e.g. inferences about your about personal preferences and attributes drawn from profiling).
- Online identifiers (e.g. IP address, ADID/IDFA, cookie IDs, internal identification numbers).
- Location data (e.g. your city, state or country information)
Categories of Sources:
- Your device
- Data partners.
Purpose of Collection
- To communicate with you, including to process your requests for products/services and/or information.
- To register your Account.
- To improve our Service, including to better understand our customer base, meet our diversity and inclusion goals; and to help our business partners do the same.
- To enforce our User Agreement, and for the administration and protection of our business.
- To comply with applicable law, regulations, and legal and regulatory processes.
If you opt-in to do so, we may use your name and email address for our marketing purposes and to help our business partners with their marketing.
How We Use Information About You:
We may use the information that you provide for a variety of purposes, including to respond to your requests, to improve the overall quality of the Website, and to communicate with you, among other things.
When we disclose information about you:
We never disclose your personal information to third parties.
For information you give us, or information we automatically collect, certain records may be produced to law enforcement or private litigants in response to valid legal process. internet famous reserves the right to cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We reserve the right to disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of internet famous or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
internet famous also reserves the right to, but is not obligated to, refuse to disclose confidential sources or unpublished information we collect as part of our journalistic and/or newsgathering and reporting under federal and/or state law.
Information Our Advertising Partners Automatically Collect:
We use third party advertisements to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. internet famous has no control over these ad providers’ practices and you should review their privacy policies and steps for managing cookies.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
GDPR Disclaimer: Our advertising demand partners, supported advertising mediation partners, data partners, and fraud and measurement partners have a legitimate interest to collect and profile personal data in the form of IP address and cookie ID from users on our website in order to provide targeted online advertising and ad measurement. For more details including opt-out requests, access requests or complaints, please email email@example.com.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise your right to erasure/deletion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to protect your privacy and that of others, we will ask you to prove your identity before we take any steps in response to a request you have made. If a third party is making a request on your behalf, we will ask them to prove that they have your permission to act for you.
We may contact you to ask you for further information to help you exercise your legal rights or to speed up our response. We will try to respond to requests within one month and we will let you know if we need to take longer, for example because your request is complicated. We may have an overriding lawful basis for processing your personal data, or certain exemptions may apply. If we refuse your request, we will explain why.